A group of 8 Chicagoans will take the Chicago Pizza front by storm in 2010.


Our mission: To find the best pizza in Chicago.
What we'll do: Visit 12 of Chicago's top-rated pizza restaurants over the course of one year.
How We'll Decide: Rating each restaurant on a set list of criteria.

We'll keep you updated along the way and ultimately tell you where to go for the best pizza in the Windy City.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Big News

Well readers, I have some news: my husband and I will be relocating to Kansas City at the end of June. Don’t worry -- I couldn’t leave this blog behind, so with the gracious agreement of our fellow Pizza Challenge members we are going to complete the Challenge on an “accelerated program”. We did decide to cut the field from 12 down to 10 -- just make it a little more manageable to complete in 8 weeks. The good news for you is that we’ll have a challenge winner named by the 4th of July, so all of you can spend more time enjoying good pizza and less time searching for it.


I am going to have a hard time leaving the City, but we’ll be back to visit for sure. Who knows, maybe I'll even review some of the local pizza joints in Kansas City! (Sadly for them, us Chicagoans know we can't be beat.) I hear they have great Barbecue in Kansas City -- so, maybe I’ll put that to the challenge, just to be fair ...


Here’s to looking forward to more pizza in less time!

No comments:

Post a Comment